About iMEDicare Ltd
Welcome to iMEDicare
iMEDicare Ltd is a dynamic and rapidly growing Medical Device Distributor (established 2004) offering an exciting range of unique and market leading medical products for patient use in the fields of Urology and Continence Management / Treatment throughout the UK and Ireland.
Our motto is Pelvic Health Naturally – premised on the ability of living tissues to react positively to clinically approved therapeutic measures in a pelvic health context.
We offer a unique blend of professional and patient product training in Clinical and Home environments which are designed to improve individual product customizability, user uptake and long-term patient compliance and satisfaction.
Our products include:
- SOMAerect / SOMATherapy-ED (Manufactured by Augusta Medical LLC, USA - CE) - Erectile Dysfunction Management;
- afex (Manufactured by Arcus Medical LLC, USA - CE) - Male Urinary Incontinence Management;
- INNOVO (Manufactured by Atlantic Therapeutics, CE) : External NMES Treatment for Stress and Urge Urinary Incontinence;
- PeniMaster PRO (Manufactured by MSP Concept GmbH, Germany, CE) - penile traction device for lengthening and Peyronie's Disease Management.
- Wearever Washable Incontinence Underwear (Manufactured by PLF, USA, CE) – Male / Female Urinary Incontinence Management.
- Vibrance Pelvic Trainer (Manufactured by Bioinfinity, Malaysia, CE) - Female Vibration Biofeedback Pelvic Floor Trainer - treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence.
- Uresta Bladder Support Device (Manufactured by SouthMedic, Canada, CE) – management of female SUI.
- Paceycuff Urethral Control Device for Male SUI (Manufactured by Pacecuff MedTech, Canada, CE)
- Rigicon Surgical Implantables – (manufactured by Rigicon Inc, USA, CE)
We welcome enquiries to consider exclusive distribution (UK and Ireland) of your exciting new products in the field of male urological healthcare management that fit with our current product profile facilitating a rapid patient and clinician uptake and assured longer term growth prospects.
If you wish to make an enquiry regarding distribution of your products, please do so by using our contact form or by calling us on +44(0) 1923 23 77 95.